Brand New Chopper Seat

A place to list any choppers and related items you find on EBay, for general information and discussion re value, bidding etc
VMAX
Interests: Choppers, Classic Bikes, Home Recording Studio/Sound Engineering and Playing in a Rock Band. Long Range Target Rifle Shooting.

Brand New Chopper Seat

Post by VMAX » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:55 pm

Hi Guys,

Im selling some more chopper parts.
This is a brand new chopper seat (I have 2 or 3 of them I think).
Bought them at the Ballarat Swap meet several years ago with many new chrome fuel caps etc. It was stock from a store that had closed down.
I bought everything the seller had :)

Will be selling many other items, including long old skool Springer forks, oil tanks, some sportster petrol tanks, band new & boxed 10" over Honda Four tubes, some used but great condition 4" over Honda tubes, several used chopper seats, some Risers, Bars, Mirrors and probably other stuff as I unearth it in the shed.

Interested in swaping some stuff for high a powered rifle scope (mil dot reticle, Nightforce, US Optics etc).. incase you have one under the bed! lol.

Will also be selling my C&G frame (number stamped), with CB750 engine, and awesome springer front and coffin tank. (its just an incomplete project - rolling chassi)

But anyway, fro now here is the ebay listing for one of the BRAND NEW seats.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/111714080270 ... 1555.l2649

Spread the word :)

Hoping to not sell one of my XS650 chops, but undecided which one to keep.
BUILDING BUDGET CHOPPERS AND RUSTY RATS SINCE 1983
..One Day I'll get it right!..

VMAX
Interests: Choppers, Classic Bikes, Home Recording Studio/Sound Engineering and Playing in a Rock Band. Long Range Target Rifle Shooting.

Re: Brand New Chopper Seat

Post by VMAX » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:17 pm

SOLD.

Thank you :)
BUILDING BUDGET CHOPPERS AND RUSTY RATS SINCE 1983
..One Day I'll get it right!..

Return to “Items on EBay...”