One recent job and two projects...

LOTS OF HOW TO CHOPPER PROJECT REPORTS... We build choppers the old school way... craftsmanship and artistry. Photos of our work to give you ideas... Aftermarket parts, parts for Shovels, CB's and XS's, our own unique parts for sale...
Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

One recent job and two projects...

Post by Prof » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:42 pm

A big variation of jobs have come in the last week.

On Saturday Duk brought up his '84 shovel for the first of a number of modifications. He bought it only recently and wants to personalise as well as get rid of a few bugs. Saturday we dropped the rear end with some new 11" shockers, changed the bars (and got rid of a heap of wires and some switches) and removed a massively oversize Mikuni and replaced it with a CV. Had some trouble with a leaking manifold and he finally took off for home about 1am! His wifey not happy, oops...

Phil brought down his GSX1000 from North Queensland for a rake job, forwards and 4-2's. He did preparation on Saturday while I worked with Duk and Today we got the rake job almost finished. He'll be back in a month or so for the next installment...

Earlier in the week, Rob bought down a recently purchased iron head sporty with a big rake and long springer. It was in a farmer's shed and job done so far left much to be desired. We got it running and pulled off the forwards which though shiny are hopeless and put on a narrow set of bars. We'll mainly work on it when he can get down from the upper north of the state. Rake by the way is 53 degrees and the springer is roughly 15" over stock and very loose jointed. Aim is to get it rideable and registered...

I'll see what info and pics I can get up over the next week...
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Return to “The Chopper Shed”