Girls wanted!

A place for the girl friends, wives of riders or women riders to chat....
DOA

Post by DOA » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:25 am

hey tiff love the answer. i shall now make you wonder why ussies aree ever called normal..

" Gimme a fly with a dollop of dead horse. (silent h on horse of course.)

may i please have a meat pie with tomato sauce ( red sauce.)

" no probs... hey can you toss in some grease sticks and a nasty as well thanks.."

thats ok. would you be mind adding a serve of potatoe chips ( fries ) and a pasty as well please.

some of the rhyming slang i grew up on. thats how our local grease joint owner spoke so we just went along with it. it is fun when one in all in.

oh grease joint.... local take-out burger etc shop.

cheers doa.
ride like you stole ya bike.
love like you will only ever do it once.
live like your a different age.

Tiff-O

Post by Tiff-O » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:35 pm

DOA.. your making me hungry...
Ride it like you love it

2005 Pink Sporty
1975 CB 550/4 Chopped

latelifecrisis

Post by latelifecrisis » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:41 am

Tiff-O wrote:DOA.. your making me hungry...
DoA will be hungry for a week so he will be in the same boat as you. Feel free to tease him with nice home cooked meals...lol
I am going away for work next week and will not be back until late Fri.
I am blond

Rilda

Post by Rilda » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:09 pm

I hope it's a working holiday! Have fun. I'm sure DOA will survive... maybe only just tho'...
Come on girls, start posting.

latelifecrisis

Post by latelifecrisis » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:17 pm

it will be a holiday in a way, I can sleep in until 4 and still be on time for my 5 am start, not like 2;30 wake up for the last job. Place I am staying is right on the beach, and if I am smart I will be able to avoid the boss after work. 1 hour a day is all i can handle that woman...lol

I bought plenty of TV dinners for DoA, he should be Ok without having to cook after his long days.
I am blond

DOA

Post by DOA » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:31 pm

well im flying solo as u know.
rilda can you help me out a bit.
late left me some tv dinners.
i read the instructions and wow microwaves are great arent they.
the only problem im having with the dinners is i dont have a tv.
so they're heated opened and ive no where to eat them.

oh and late sends hello's and wanted me to let you know she has an apartment with a roof top patio with views to the beach, all the creature comforts which she pointed out with great delight.

oh and i will be fine i know how to google macdonalds and subway so dinner is in the bag lol.

Rilda

Post by Rilda » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:41 pm

Hi DoA. Don't your neighbours have a TV? They may be able to save you on the dinners too... any of them good cooks?
I'm glad some one is living in luxury, but are they letting Latelife enjoy it. When we've stayed in flash accommodation for conferences, we have thought on arrival, we'll have a swim in that lovely looking pool, but alas we've been too hectic either at lectures or picking the lecturers brains in the breaks.
Hey, what's your roof like? Lateline may come home with plans for it.
Good to hear you have survived a day.

DOA

Post by DOA » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:38 pm

well here i am back again rilda.
still alive, its amazing how long a man can survive on refrigerator leftovers and coffee lol. no maccas yet tee hee.

llc is doing great but bored out of her tree. lucky its a small tree. oh im going to get it for that one. but im not the chatter she is yet im not letting girl chat die just because she is working away. i recon a few more young ladies should pop in here more often. like sheesh if ya can tolerate a chopper building riding hubby then 15 minutes every day or so to get to know each other a bit i recon is a walk in the park. personally i think these blokes are scared to let the missus join girl talk for fear all their bad habits will be outed.

so all you ladies i know the food dint work. so how about a good ole hug from a devilishly handsome bloke for the next first post lady.

cheers ian

Rilda

Post by Rilda » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:54 am

LOL Hugs R Us! Come on girls!

latelifecrisis

Post by latelifecrisis » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:53 pm

he is a great hugger too :D

I survived the first week by walking along the beach every arvo for about 2 hrs. I pre cooked 5 meals so i would not have to cook, figured if I am on holidays I am not cooking. I managed to eat them out of boredom by wed...lol...lesson learned I will take 7 meals this week.

I saw some great choppers on the way up and even better looking ones on the way down today. Some suited the rider and others were giving me pains all over just thinking about the riders position.
I am blond

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Post by Prof » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:18 am

PIcs Pics Pics any time you can.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

latelifecrisis

Post by latelifecrisis » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:46 pm

i'ts a bit hard for me to drive fumble for the phone and take pics while I cruise at 110, but I promise to take some if I am able :)
I am blond

latelifecrisis

Post by latelifecrisis » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:38 am

Ok now that I have well and truely worn out my welcome I am about to head out once again.

I was happily precooking meals for this week when somebody not mention any 3 letter name here said it was not fair for me to come in create all sorts of nice smells and then leave again with said smells. And then this person said that was all he missed about me being gone. I may not come down next weekend...lol

You have a great week Rhilda and thanks for keeping him entertained.

Oh I forgot : we have a date ( 27th of May) when both bikes have to be on the road. It will be a mad push I think, but i am sure we will get it done.
I am blond

Rilda

Post by Rilda » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:47 pm

Sounds like time to take long service leave, so you can attend to the more important issues of bike building.
Enjoy your week. You sound one organised lady!

DOA

Post by DOA » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:23 pm

oh she is rilda.
i came home sat to find the houst brimming with (drool) to die for cooking aroma.i was then informed that the source of the smell was going to leave meeee ( sniff ) but its all good i get spoiled way more than i deserve. and llc works hard sp precooking her weeks meals is a great idea.
have a christening & engagement to attend in late may at rocky and we wish to ride up so now i have a deadline.

well time to toddle off and do something towards beating that deadline.

cheers ian

Return to “Girls talk”