mrs n ot so xsive

A place for the girl friends, wives of riders or women riders to chat....
xsive

mrs n ot so xsive

Post by xsive » Mon May 23, 2011 6:17 pm

well although im not into girl talk i think i will start a thread for my wife as she has caved in to her obvious underlying desire with very little help from me and decided if ya cant beat em just join em and with the decision made to get her L's and not wanting an XS built for her just yet has got her hands on a lighter bike to start with so i will let her get on and fill yas in on what she's got planed . xsive
IM NOT CRAZY ITS JUST OTHER PEOPLES PERCEPTION OF MY NORMALITY THAT DIFFERS

78gold

Mrs not so Xs

Post by 78gold » Mon May 23, 2011 6:37 pm

:D How long before you modify whatever she gets.lol

Reckon she might be ready for the ride to Donnies ?????

Good luck with the search and lookin forward to catching up with you both on W/End.
Nigel
78 Gold

latelifecrisis

Post by latelifecrisis » Mon May 23, 2011 7:49 pm

good for her :)

Welcome mrs xsive, and stick to your guns on what you want to ride. My advice is go to a few dealers and test sit every bike in their shop. A good dealer will let you do that and if they don't just smile very sweetly ( you know that sweet evil smile all women have) and walk out " too bad you just missed out on that commission sunshine" then hit the next shop. make sure the sales bloke holds the bike straight for you so you can put your feet on the pegs. That is the only way to find out which seat is made for your behind and what suits your body to sit comfy on.
I am blond

xsive

my bike

Post by xsive » Tue May 24, 2011 9:29 am

:D well have bought ones self a Yamah Virago 250 have a few ideas in place to start with, modify the blinkers because they are damn ugly, then the handle bars cause they are butt ugly and uncomfortable, then i might give her a paint job. I have decided to call her mary, colours i am tossing up on are the holden atomic green pearl or the purple pearl on the ss commodores. Mary was second hand and a little neglected runs sweet though and has 33 000 ks on her so a bargain i thought.Xsive's ideas and mine aren't quite the same, if he had his way it wouldn't resemble a Yamaha anymore, will post some pics soon.So safe biking and keep two wheels upright!.
IM NOT CRAZY ITS JUST OTHER PEOPLES PERCEPTION OF MY NORMALITY THAT DIFFERS

latelifecrisis

Post by latelifecrisis » Tue May 24, 2011 10:09 am

that is a nice starter bike and i love the colours you have in mind.

My 750 is called the battleship she looks so big and fighting for her life in the shop atm....lol

I don't like the redical changed bikes, much prefer the ones where you can still tell what it was to start with.
I am blond

Rilda

Post by Rilda » Tue May 24, 2011 11:05 pm

This is xs-iting ! ...the Girls Side is growing.

Keep us in touch.

Rilda
Come on girls, start posting.

Return to “Girls talk”