Bike transporters

Lists of useful components and suppliers for building your chopper. Businesses are requested not to use this forum to advertise them selves. Such posts will be removed...

Moderator: Prof

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Bike transporters

Post by Prof » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:03 am

From another post by Cromag...Just thought a few of you might be interested to know the bike finally showed up......a 7wk transaction.......apparently the first transport company lost it??????

anyway all is well with the world as the new transport company delivered today, they were very helpful, efficient and kept me informed -

i recommend Allwest Mororcycle Carriers to those who need to shift bits about on the East Coast (dont know how far they range, so give em a call)
ph 02 9603 2979
Mob 0408 248 382
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Re: Bike transporters

Post by Prof » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:41 pm

After contacting a number of general freight companies to get a pallet from CAnberra to Adelaide, I came across Freight Match. Carolyn organised transport for me over one hundred dollars cheaper than I could find ($327 vs $435). I believe they have an ongoing list of spare space supplied by freight companies. I called them on Tuesday and they found a space for me by Friday and it was picked up Monday to be delivered Thursday...

Pallet arrived on time and has been picked up undamaged. Impressed.

Freight Watch

ph: 1300 887 874

mob: 0400 656 426

fax: 03 5722 2293
email: carolyn@freightmatch.com.au
web: http://www.freightmatch.com.au
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Return to “Suggested Components & Suppliers”