Found a good parts supplier through ebay

Lists of useful components and suppliers for building your chopper. Businesses are requested not to use this forum to advertise them selves. Such posts will be removed...

Moderator: Prof

ShovelShane

Found a good parts supplier through ebay

Post by ShovelShane » Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:12 pm

Recently whilst searching for the little bits and piaces that i require for the harley i came across a place called sin city cycles on ebay. i bought some fuel caps for the new tanks off him and got excellent service, when i went to contact him again through ebay it turned out i had lost all of his details but i managed to find him again through white pages online. I spent quiet a long time talking to this gent on the phone and he has helped me out with some other bits and pieces in quick time and extremely well priced. I just got off the phone to him again a minute ago after discussing my last purchase and choppers australia, he has said that he will look after any members of choppers australia that buy through him. His user name on ebay is sincitycyclesoz and his phone number is 0755210110 . Hopefully other people can benefit from this contact.

SimonJ18

Post by SimonJ18 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:31 pm

Awesome, Thanks Shane.. i will be sure to suss him out... did you forward the web address for CA to him?

ShovelShane

Post by ShovelShane » Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:32 am

I told him the web addy over the phone so hopefully he remembers it, He also said that he will add a link from his website next time he upgrades it.

Return to “Suggested Components & Suppliers”