Compliance Plate

Regulations in each state are based on ADR's but states differ in application and interpretation. (Previous Chopper chat articles have been shifted to this new section). Ask your questions here...
grumpybiker
Interests: Motorcycles, Hot Rods,

Compliance Plate

Post by grumpybiker » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:34 pm

Hi , Looking at buying a XS650 Hard Tailed Frame without a Compliance Plate! What drama's (if any ) will I have getting Rego once my proposed Bobber build is complete???

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Re: Compliance Plate

Post by Prof » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:33 am

Go into yourprofile and fill in the rest of your details. That way we will know what state you are in and can give you some advice.

While on that topic could everyone make sure your details in your profile are up to date... they are requested for a reason... namely that others who live nearby or have similar interests or occupations are more likely to catch up with you.... which is a major purpose of these forums and Choppers Australia network.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Aussiehard

Post by Aussiehard » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:57 pm

Could be lots of dramas.

Got ant=y details on the frame in question? What rake, stretch, stretch in rear? How old is the frame & has it ever been on the road?

xsive

Post by xsive » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:51 am

Hi i dont think xs had compliance plate before 74 or 75 head stock frame #only idetification numbers will tell you what model it is cheers
IM NOT CRAZY ITS JUST OTHER PEOPLES PERCEPTION OF MY NORMALITY THAT DIFFERS

Return to “Regulations for motorcycles”