Cheap ShovelHead

Sell your choppers and chopper & bike parts, riding gear, memorabilia etc... Just register on this forum to buy and sell... These forums are not to be used by businesses as unpaid advertising. Any such posts will be removed immediately. See website "Services " page for your opportunity to offer your services and products to our readers...

Moderators: Prof, For Sale Moderators

BobbaZooki

Cheap ShovelHead

Post by BobbaZooki » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:23 pm

I'm selling this 1979 HD FX 1200 Shovelhead on behalf of my neighbour
The bike is listed on my Ebay account .... so if you would like to know more
follow the link ..... DO NOT EMAIL OR CALL ME as i will not be able to ansaw the questions that my neighbour could.

Ebay link
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... :MESELX:IT

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Post by Prof » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:06 pm

If I'd had a chance to clean up the WLA and get it sold I would probably go for this one as to turn into a nice little rigid shovel chopper.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Ol Fart

Post by Ol Fart » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:22 pm

I see that its been redigested and regigisted.
Who digested it in the first place and was it on the Guinness book of records for eating a bike?
Ive never had a bike regigisted before.
Does it have the original factory gigister or only the regigistered one.
Is this performed by a gigisterer and was the gigisterer registered?
For that matter, where is the gigister located on this model and is it metric or is it in millimeters.
Will the gigistering still be legal in Victoria?
I think I had a gigister once, but she had a wooden leg.
I hope this helps.
750/4 Sonic chopper.
A custom bike or a chopper should be something that has had the original essence of its existence altered to project the skills, objectives and artistic vision of its creator so the viewer or “beholder” and the creator can be positively stimulated by the actual bold or sublime beauty of the bike. Both need to project an essence of suitability, practicality, function and righteousness that has no stand for mediocrity or aesthetic blasphemy.

www.independentparts.com.au

Stray

Post by Stray » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:00 pm

is this still on the market?

me li'l bro is gonna call him...
every man needs a shed, to put his stuff and clear his head and work out what the hell she said.

Wardy the pom

Re: Cheap ShovelHead

Post by Wardy the pom » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:00 am

Wardy the pom

Re: Cheap ShovelHead

Post by Wardy the pom » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:10 am

I was trawling through the internet & I came across this bike for sale. It looks like one an old mate of mine used to own.( see photo in previous post) Roberto the Pom took his ride to Oz when he emigrated there from the dear old UK about 20 years ago. I have lost touch with him & this reminded me to contact him, good mates are hard to find & some stay mates forever even if they are the other side of the world.
Ps I ride a 1979 FXEF, the original Fatbob & am in UK.

Return to “For Sale...”