Printer ink

Sell your choppers and chopper & bike parts, riding gear, memorabilia etc... Just register on this forum to buy and sell... These forums are not to be used by businesses as unpaid advertising. Any such posts will be removed immediately. See website "Services " page for your opportunity to offer your services and products to our readers...

Moderators: Prof, For Sale Moderators

Tri4

Printer ink

Post by Tri4 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:23 am

Not your usual "for sale" But I have a HP printer beyond repair, and as I have always had a heap of spare ink I now have :- 2 black, 1 yellow, 1 pink (?), 1 light blue, and 1 dark blue, plus the 6 that are in the printer in various levels, but still good, the printer model No# C5180 the ink No# is '02' and are free to a good home if they fit you can have them, maybe pay postage.
I think there may be more if I find them they will be added,
Tri4

Ol Fart

Post by Ol Fart » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:10 pm

I know exactly how that is too. I have thermal fax rolls, floppy discs, printer ink and now that I just bought a new Mac, PC monitors and yards of old cables.
750/4 Sonic chopper.
A custom bike or a chopper should be something that has had the original essence of its existence altered to project the skills, objectives and artistic vision of its creator so the viewer or “beholder” and the creator can be positively stimulated by the actual bold or sublime beauty of the bike. Both need to project an essence of suitability, practicality, function and righteousness that has no stand for mediocrity or aesthetic blasphemy.

www.independentparts.com.au

Tri4

Post by Tri4 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:31 pm

I would like someone to use these, I don't like throwing them to the tip, proberly between $150 and $200 worth, if I could buy a printer that takes the same cartridges I would have bought it, now I won't ever buy hp again.
Hopefully someone will take the bargin.

Tri4

Ink

Post by Tri4 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:52 pm

GONE

Return to “For Sale...”