Holden eh parts!

Sell your choppers and chopper & bike parts, riding gear, memorabilia etc... Just register on this forum to buy and sell... These forums are not to be used by businesses as unpaid advertising. Any such posts will be removed immediately. See website "Services " page for your opportunity to offer your services and products to our readers...

Moderators: Prof, For Sale Moderators

psychomatt

Holden eh parts!

Post by psychomatt » Sun May 29, 2011 1:22 pm

I recently got given a rolling eh body filled with goodies. There was so much structual rust i decided not ro restore but to part out!

so

everything must go
From hood liners to door latchers i most probably have it and selling for a reasonable price i will take my camera to the shed next time i go and post then but if yourself or anyone is building or restoring an eh i have a crap load of parts to sell.

pm me for more

Ol Fart

Post by Ol Fart » Sun May 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Ah, the EH Holden. I've had a couple of EH wagons in my time. Excellent cars.
I rolled one, did no damage to myself. It was in the bush and I was practicing safe drink driving.
The other one was towed to the tip where it just died of old age. Wish I had one left, it would probably pay off the mortgage.
750/4 Sonic chopper.
A custom bike or a chopper should be something that has had the original essence of its existence altered to project the skills, objectives and artistic vision of its creator so the viewer or “beholder” and the creator can be positively stimulated by the actual bold or sublime beauty of the bike. Both need to project an essence of suitability, practicality, function and righteousness that has no stand for mediocrity or aesthetic blasphemy.

www.independentparts.com.au

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Post by Prof » Mon May 30, 2011 10:36 am

My best mate had one called Harry Hot. At the time he and his dad and uncle were chasing ww2 aircraft wrecks. They came back to Willnga from the mudflats around Pt Pire with the front indicators smashed in and full of mud and weeds!
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Return to “For Sale...”