Bikes & chopper parts FS

Sell your choppers and chopper & bike parts, riding gear, memorabilia etc... Just register on this forum to buy and sell... These forums are not to be used by businesses as unpaid advertising. Any such posts will be removed immediately. See website "Services " page for your opportunity to offer your services and products to our readers...

Moderators: Prof, For Sale Moderators

chopaweeza

Bikes & chopper parts FS

Post by chopaweeza » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:58 pm

Rightio . These land on the 25th and clear a week or so later . All are available now .

1974 T120V Triumph Bonneville . 5 speed , 650 and in most states it's learner legal . One of the last of the 650 Trumpies and a hard to find model . Last owner was a former Meridan Triumph employee off the Engine assembly line in the 70's . Has a fresh top end and runs well . Needs a replacement battery & fluids but otherwise is good to go . $7200 with Full Import Approval

1982 Harley FXR . 80" Shovelhead with a 5 speed electric start transmission . Original bike needing alittle love . Needs - Throttle cable , battery , fluids , carb isolator block & O ring and mirriors . Will also need a KPH speedo for compliance . Comes with full Import Approval . Engine turns over , gearbox changes gears cleanly and overall it's a clean bike . $7500 in as imported condition . May also part it out if it doesn't sell

P&P Double Shock Girders . Stock length . Good chrome and work well . Come from a reputable US supplier of mine and these are the best we've had for a long while . $1300

I also have various Shovelhead & Ironhead manifolds and carb sets including SU , S&S B and Twin Mikuni sets . Plus all the usual .

Sorry but all the spare engines have since sold as have the remaining Springers , rigid frames and most of the transmissions .

More photo's on the website and extra bike piccys available on request .
Chopaweeza Enterprises
www.chopaweeza.com

Brassy

Re: Bikes & chopper parts FS

Post by Brassy » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:02 am

Thats not a bad lookin FXR and the price isn't too bad either, hard to get a shovel in decent condition these days for under $10 k normally 8k for a basket case.
Why does everything I eat taste like 50 weight ?

chopaweeza

Post by chopaweeza » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:43 pm

Just been a legion of tyre kickers on this one Brassy and few genuine enquiries . Been offered $2500 for the frame so far and $3000 for the engine so I'm tempted to part it out to recover some coin . The 76' FX thats also coming in is in worse shape , $600 less and lasted 2 hours on my website .

With the Trumpy or the FXR I'll give a serious buyer a cut in price if they put a deposit before the ship docks but even still I'm not making much on either .
Chopaweeza Enterprises
www.chopaweeza.com

chopaweeza

Post by chopaweeza » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:35 am

Sale pending inspection on the 82' FXR and the 73' T150

74' T120 Triumph still available .
Chopaweeza Enterprises
www.chopaweeza.com

chopaweeza

Post by chopaweeza » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:39 pm

82' FXR back on the market for a very short time . Reduced price of $6500 as is . In addition it needs tyres and paint . Will be pulling it apart in a few days so get in while it's still in one piece .
Chopaweeza Enterprises
www.chopaweeza.com

chopaweeza

Post by chopaweeza » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:36 pm

FXR gone .

The P&P girder arrived and when I unpacked it I was really suprised . The front end had little use or was reconditioned . The seller un-beknowns to me added a near new GMA caliper , a new brake line and a master cylinder which I included at no extra . I hadn't even unpacked it when 2 people jumped on it . One was fast but the other was faster . So it's SOLD .
Chopaweeza Enterprises
www.chopaweeza.com

El Skitzo

Post by El Skitzo » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:12 pm

Glad to hear the FXR went before being parted out! Shovel powered FXRs are pretty thin on the ground these days...
65 Triumph Chopper (project)

Return to “For Sale...”