Parting out a 1982 FXR

Sell your choppers and chopper & bike parts, riding gear, memorabilia etc... Just register on this forum to buy and sell... These forums are not to be used by businesses as unpaid advertising. Any such posts will be removed immediately. See website "Services " page for your opportunity to offer your services and products to our readers...

Moderators: Prof, For Sale Moderators

chopaweeza

Parting out a 1982 FXR

Post by chopaweeza » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:46 am

Parting out a complete 1982 FXR . Sick of tyre kickers offering me peanuts so don't insult me on prices .

5 speed electric start tranny which changes through the gears smoothly

80" motor which turns over

Narrowglide front end

Primary assembly and every single other part on it are for sale . Yep , every single one .

Frame has Import Approval paperwork .

Don't ask me to buy the numbers or anything like that as it is illegal .

Will post prices shortly.

Email me at sales@chopaweeza.com

Or call me on 0425 216326

Chopaweeza Enterprises
www.chopaweeza.com

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Re: Parting out a 1982 FXR

Post by Prof » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:01 am

Can't believe no one bought it at that price... what a pity to part it out. I've sent at least three guys to you about this one and also one a couple of days ago about bringing over a particular frame for him.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

chopaweeza

Post by chopaweeza » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:29 pm

Yeh mate . I dropped the price to $6500 a few days ago just to shift it but no serious interest at that price . With 2 exceptions it's been all tyre kickers and low ballers before that . Three lowballers in the last 24hours alone and a bunch of Croatian/Malaysian scammer types . If I have one more idiot offer me $2k for it I'll scream and sick the dogs on them ........

As for the bike . I'm flat out until next week so I won;t start parting it until I have some time to do so . Up til then it's $6500. No Offers .

The tyres will need replacing and the paintwork is poor but otherwise it's as previously listed .

Nope , make that 4 low ballers as of 2 minutes ago .... HONEY , Get the dogs , I'm going huntin idiots
Chopaweeza Enterprises
www.chopaweeza.com

gsand
Interests: Riding bikes.

Post by gsand » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:34 pm

I'm not a fan of FXR, but that is CHEAP.

If you had the time I reckon it would be best to register it, spend a $50 on paint and sell it to someone who "WANTS A HARLEY MANNN!!!!"

Return to “For Sale...”