Triumph Chopper Project

Sell your choppers and chopper & bike parts, riding gear, memorabilia etc... Just register on this forum to buy and sell... These forums are not to be used by businesses as unpaid advertising. Any such posts will be removed immediately. See website "Services " page for your opportunity to offer your services and products to our readers...

Moderators: Prof, For Sale Moderators

chopaweeza

Triumph Chopper Project

Post by chopaweeza » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:27 pm

It's got a 67' Triumph 650 Trophy engine . The engine turns over and has a single carby . Supposedly came out of a running bike a year ago . Missing the rear valve caps . The frame is a very early aftermarket Plunger . Made by Alphabet/GME(as they later bacame) . Frame is in decent shape . Bare bones with no wheels , forks or such and only $2400 . The paper I have on it says the frame is a 69' so I will issue a bill of sale as a 69' .

It lands next week and if not sold before unpack will be straight to Fleabay with a $2500 starter . Will seperate .
Chopaweeza Enterprises
www.chopaweeza.com

Brassy

Re: Triumph Chopper Project

Post by Brassy » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:02 am

Thats a decent price ! B.J's sell similar for around the $3500-$4000 mark, sounds like you have got a trophy motor whats the engine number I will check it out.
Why does everything I eat taste like 50 weight ?

chopaweeza

Re: Triumph Chopper Project

Post by chopaweeza » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:59 pm

Mate you are spot on . It's priced for a quick sale and thats it . If it stays then the price goes up to market value . But , every so often I throw a deal to the forums that I don't repeat anywhere else and this is the one at the moment . Odds are it will be on Ebay next week for more .

The engine number is DU64921 making it a legit 67'
Chopaweeza Enterprises
www.chopaweeza.com

Return to “For Sale...”