Z1 Chopper. Very Rare Opportunity for Stones Fans..

Sell your choppers and chopper & bike parts, riding gear, memorabilia etc... Just register on this forum to buy and sell... These forums are not to be used by businesses as unpaid advertising. Any such posts will be removed immediately. See website "Services " page for your opportunity to offer your services and products to our readers...

Moderators: Prof, For Sale Moderators

VMAX
Interests: Choppers, Classic Bikes, Home Recording Studio/Sound Engineering and Playing in a Rock Band. Long Range Target Rifle Shooting.

Z1 Chopper. Very Rare Opportunity for Stones Fans..

Post by VMAX » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:32 pm

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a ... 3652_n.jpg

Will be going on Ebay soon to see what I can get for it.
Redundancy forced sale, or it would never be going.
Dont miss the opportunity.
More pics on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/unacceptable.neville
Best contact is facebook.

Full Blurb Here:
Here is a VERY rare opportunity to purchase a Kawasaki Z1 chopper. Currently registered as a 1973 Z1B, but selling unregistered, or you organise RWC certs prior to collection.
I have had this chop for a fews years now . I bought it from a guy in NSW and apparently it had previously been registered down there for years, but wasn’t running when I got it. It was a simple project, I replaced the head gasket (previous owner had installed a two piece kz900 gasket which doesn’t work with Z1 heads) and was leaking, I sourced some missing casings and an alternator, but generally its in the same shape, and colour, as it was years back.
Very strong engine, no smoke. Very professionally done hardtail and great riding position. Loads of fun to ride.

Ive been building and riding jap chops for years and like the rest of my bikes, this Z1 is PRETTY SCRUFFY (I like to ride bikes, not polish them) and not likely to win best in show, but a lot of fun to ride and you don’t worry about scratches and dents, as its got them all. I stopped short of matt blacking the chop, as it currently really is reminisant of a classic Stone period chop. If you wanted to restore this chop to show condition then it would require respray, seat recover,(seat has splits/rips) change the tank or fix the small dent, and rechrome the pitted casings. For me ive been happy riding it as it stands as I hate polishing stuff.
Not often you see one of these for sale, so don’t miss this opportunity as you may never see another at this price for the rest of your days. (Sadly nor will I).

Can deliver for petrol money (after payment) within 200klms of Lowood QLD 4311.

If you’re interstate and wish to arrange for transport company collection, then that’s fine at your expense of course. (and again, after payment).
Happy for people to view, just no timewasters or joyrides unless you bring collateral for me to hold.
Sad to see the chop go and if it were not for my recent redundancy and pending mortgage payments I would keep it for years to come, its just a great and rare classic.

BUILDING BUDGET CHOPPERS AND RUSTY RATS SINCE 1983
..One Day I'll get it right!..

VMAX
Interests: Choppers, Classic Bikes, Home Recording Studio/Sound Engineering and Playing in a Rock Band. Long Range Target Rifle Shooting.

Re: Z1 Chopper. Very Rare Opportunity for Stones Fans..

Post by VMAX » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:49 pm

Actually, on second thoughts best contact for me is here and I will check for PMs periodically.
Removes the necessity for everyone to become facebook friends in order to contact me.

Cheers,
G.

VMAX

Post by VMAX » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:07 am

VMAX

SOLD

Post by VMAX » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:37 pm

The chop is now sold.

Stray

Post by Stray » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:23 am

Congrats. What is the deal with that black twin behind it in one of the pics? Selling?
every man needs a shed, to put his stuff and clear his head and work out what the hell she said.

VMAX

Post by VMAX » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:11 pm

Actually, that XS is;nt for sale (at least not yet). I have a lot of interest in it though.

I have just listed a Z750 Twin (Ltd) on ebay 2 mins ago.
And I will be listing a XS650 Special (non runner/project) in about a week.

More of my chops may be for sale in the future, depending on work situation and mortgage.. :(
I have about 12 bikes.

Return to “For Sale...”