XV250 bobber in Brisbane region...

Sell your choppers and chopper & bike parts, riding gear, memorabilia etc... Just register on this forum to buy and sell... These forums are not to be used by businesses as unpaid advertising. Any such posts will be removed immediately. See website "Services " page for your opportunity to offer your services and products to our readers...

Moderators: Prof, For Sale Moderators

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

XV250 bobber in Brisbane region...

Post by Prof » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:08 pm

Saw this on Gumtree and the bloke is sending me the in the wind pic to put on our site... offered to help him with a bit of extra advertising...

Sellin the bobber ive got a new bike and cant ride both, i got the thing fully standard an have done heaps of work to it, i also have all the original parts like bars seat shocks fenders mirrors.. Its got a new front tyre good rear, rigid rear end with a custom tank and bare metal ratty look. Over the time iv replaced cluth cables an throttle cables so there still fresh also got a new clutch still in the packet that i can put in if you like. It has a suicide shifter in the pictures but its back to normal now. Im after $3600 ONO

http://m.gumtree.com.au/yamaha-xv250-bo ... rted=false

Call 0417 252 732
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Return to “For Sale...”