Chopper or Bobber Project Moto Guzzi Nevada 750 Cruiser

Sell your choppers and chopper & bike parts, riding gear, memorabilia etc... Just register on this forum to buy and sell... These forums are not to be used by businesses as unpaid advertising. Any such posts will be removed immediately. See website "Services " page for your opportunity to offer your services and products to our readers...

Moderators: Prof, For Sale Moderators

Silent Grey Fellow

Chopper or Bobber Project Moto Guzzi Nevada 750 Cruiser

Post by Silent Grey Fellow » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:14 pm

Up for sale one of my collection a 1996 Moto Guzzi Nevada 750 Cruiser, Be game to try something different a European built cruiser crying out to be customized into a Chopper or a Bobber or even just ride it around the way the motorcycle is, the bike is in great condition all over and runs fantastic, Even if you're on a tight budget build something totally different with all the parts that come with the bike. The bike is located at Woy Woy just 50 KM's north of Sydney NSW, the motorcycle comes with everything you see in the pictures and video which includes, a windsrceen, 3 sets of rear shocks of all different lengths, front crash bars, 2 seats, 2 sets of mirrors, 2 sets of mufflers, a sissy bar with a detachable rack a tool kit with spare spark plugs, and an owners manual. I'm asking just $4500 ONO for the bike so come on be one that thinks outside the square and own something you don't see everyday. Please feel free to PM me for my phone Number or a time to view the bike, I'm also happy to help arrange to have the bike shipped anywhere.

Below are 4 pictures, the first 2 of how the bike looked when I bought it and the second 2 of how the motorcycle looks now. Also is a video of the bike running, taken by the previous owner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n-v19O9 ... e=youtu.be
Silent Grey Fellow

Silent Grey Fellow

Re: Chopper or Bobber Project Moto Guzzi Nevada 750 Cruiser

Post by Silent Grey Fellow » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:15 pm

I'm also open to swaps or trades

What have you got?

Cars, motorcycles, Choppers, Boats, Bus, Caravan, Motorhome.
Silent Grey Fellow

Silent Grey Fellow

Re: Chopper or Bobber Project Moto Guzzi Nevada 750 Cruiser

Post by Silent Grey Fellow » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:25 pm

SOLD
Silent Grey Fellow

Return to “For Sale...”