1997 Suzuki Intruder VS 1400

Sell your choppers and chopper & bike parts, riding gear, memorabilia etc... Just register on this forum to buy and sell... These forums are not to be used by businesses as unpaid advertising. Any such posts will be removed immediately. See website "Services " page for your opportunity to offer your services and products to our readers...

Moderators: Prof, For Sale Moderators

1997 Suzuki Intruder VS 1400

Postby Prof » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:53 am

For Sale 1997 Suzuki Intruder VS 1400
$5 000 o.n.o.

VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): JS1VX51L000501275

For sale by: Private seller Date of Manufacture: 1997
Manufacturer: Suzuki Date of 1st Registration: 2000
Model: 1997 VS Intruder Gears: Five-speed manual
Kilometres: 42,500 Start Type: Electric start
Engine Capacity (cc): 1,400 cc Drive Type: Shaft drive
Type: Cruiser No. of Previous Owners: 1
Colour:
Reg. Number TII-989 Silver Customised Features: Headlights, Mirrors, Custom Airbrushed Paint Job, Tail-Light, Seat

This beautiful and reliable Cruiser/Factory Chopper/Harley lookalike was originally bought brand new by my father from Kessner Suzuki in Dec. 1999. I then bought it in 2011 with only 30 000 km on the clock. Since then I have modified the bike by replacing the seat (Corbin from the USA), the Headlight, Mirrors and taillight (original taillight from the overseas model also from the USA). I also modified the exhaust by first modifying the baffles and then removing the baffles all together however the baffles can be reinstalled in minutes. I have also given it a one off custom airbrushed paintjob that makes the bike stand out of the crowd. This bike is very reliable and is in great condition and has been garaged and treated gentle all its life. This is a great bike for someone that wants a reliable bike and yet be different than everyone else. I will consider all reasonable and genuine offers.
Please ring between 5:30pm to 8:00pm weekdays or all day on the weekends or text me and I will get back to you.

0418 630 972
Chopit'nrideit... Prof
Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Re: 1997 Suzuki Intruder VS 1400

Postby Youngblood » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:16 pm

------SOLD------
Youngblood
Youngblood

Return to For Sale...