Early cb spoked front wheel wanted.

List wanted choppers, bikes, chopper related parts, riding gear, memorabilia etc... Just register on this forum to can buy and sell...

Moderators: Prof, For Sale Moderators

MArki

Early cb spoked front wheel wanted.

Post by MArki » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:53 pm

Hey all.

I've bent the front rim when the bike came off the stand. Bummer huh.

Don't think I can get it straightened so I'm looking for a spoked cb wheel.

It's for a 500/4 however a 750/550/400 I think will do the trick.

Fair condition ( no pitting) no rotor or Axel needed or tire for that matter.

Ol Fart

Post by Ol Fart » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:08 am

Call Puds4parts in Yarram. He also posts.
His name is Andrew. He has the mother load of CB 750 parts, probably in the whole universe.
Ph. 5182 5704
750/4 Sonic chopper.
A custom bike or a chopper should be something that has had the original essence of its existence altered to project the skills, objectives and artistic vision of its creator so the viewer or “beholder” and the creator can be positively stimulated by the actual bold or sublime beauty of the bike. Both need to project an essence of suitability, practicality, function and righteousness that has no stand for mediocrity or aesthetic blasphemy.

www.independentparts.com.au

Ol Fart

Post by Ol Fart » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:09 am

Let me claify that.
He mails parts anywhere and he has tons of NOS and second hand stuff.
750/4 Sonic chopper.
A custom bike or a chopper should be something that has had the original essence of its existence altered to project the skills, objectives and artistic vision of its creator so the viewer or “beholder” and the creator can be positively stimulated by the actual bold or sublime beauty of the bike. Both need to project an essence of suitability, practicality, function and righteousness that has no stand for mediocrity or aesthetic blasphemy.

www.independentparts.com.au

Return to “Wanted...”