evo sportster

List wanted choppers, bikes, chopper related parts, riding gear, memorabilia etc... Just register on this forum to can buy and sell...

Moderators: Prof, For Sale Moderators

xsive

evo sportster

Post by xsive » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:33 pm

Ok probably time to dig out one of my broken harleys 1 being an 1100 evo that has shot off the end of the crank shaft outer cam side have tried to buy the pin but s&s etc dont make it for this model so need a crank shaft or basket case engine to rat from any info appreciated
IM NOT CRAZY ITS JUST OTHER PEOPLES PERCEPTION OF MY NORMALITY THAT DIFFERS

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Post by Prof » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:29 pm

Call K&M motorcycles in Richmond SA...
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

chopaweeza

Post by chopaweeza » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:31 am

US Ebay . There are a large number of HD wreckers over there . A big place I deal with in Ohio seems to have every part imaginable for any HD made since 1984 so search harley engine on there .
Chopaweeza Enterprises
www.chopaweeza.com

Brassy

Post by Brassy » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:17 am

I reckon you would be better off with new flywheels and a new crank cause they dont like to be lapped and reassembled with old to new or vice versa and the 1100 wasnt around for long either what a bugger!

Ol Fart

Post by Ol Fart » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:19 am

You could always buy a boat. I know they need anchors.
That way it would at least be reliable, and I reckon it would look good too. Kill two birds.
750/4 Sonic chopper.
A custom bike or a chopper should be something that has had the original essence of its existence altered to project the skills, objectives and artistic vision of its creator so the viewer or “beholder” and the creator can be positively stimulated by the actual bold or sublime beauty of the bike. Both need to project an essence of suitability, practicality, function and righteousness that has no stand for mediocrity or aesthetic blasphemy.

www.independentparts.com.au

Return to “Wanted...”