cheap 1" thottle assembly and grips

List wanted choppers, bikes, chopper related parts, riding gear, memorabilia etc... Just register on this forum to can buy and sell...

Moderators: Prof, For Sale Moderators

oyamum

cheap 1" thottle assembly and grips

Post by oyamum » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:03 pm

hey guys just wondering if anyone has any old 1" grips and throttle assembly they wanna part with doesnt have to be flash just as long as there duel cable so they will fit my vt600... iv got 7/8 setup someone can take for free if they want

Bearcx

Post by Bearcx » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:22 pm

Most Harley stuff is 1" bar. Look on Fleabay, if you cant get some.
The brave may not live long, but, the cautious do not live at all.

Brassy

Post by Brassy » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:51 pm

Go to your local harley indy and ask to look through the used stuff you will find something for next to nothin, I got heaps of parts off mine that would have cost me $600 plus new for $80 cause guys that own new harleys want to change everything to shiny name brands and normally give the OEM stuff to the indy thats done the work for them. I am a real tighta#$e :D and most of the stuff has never been used anyway.

Ol Fart

Post by Ol Fart » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:52 am

I've got a new set for $25 posted.
750/4 Sonic chopper.
A custom bike or a chopper should be something that has had the original essence of its existence altered to project the skills, objectives and artistic vision of its creator so the viewer or “beholder” and the creator can be positively stimulated by the actual bold or sublime beauty of the bike. Both need to project an essence of suitability, practicality, function and righteousness that has no stand for mediocrity or aesthetic blasphemy.

www.independentparts.com.au

Return to “Wanted...”