List wanted choppers, bikes, chopper related parts, riding gear, memorabilia etc... Just register on this forum to can buy and sell...
Moderators: Prof, For Sale Moderators
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:55 am
- Location: Nth Casino
Anyone got a neat little speedo that works to suit 78 Triumph?
I don't wanna pickle.....
- Founder, Choppers Australia
- Posts: 5962
- Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:54 pm
- Location: Willunga, South Australia
Pushbike speedos work well... get one ith a light in it or you willneed to add a LED on a mount.
- Posts: 399
- Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:20 pm
- Location: redcliffe queensland
try one of those pushbike ones, they are about as big as a wrist watch and run off a magnet that you put on the front or rear wheel and they are accurate