a place to put trikes you find on the net or in mags. Maximum size 600 x400... Do your posts as replies to speed up viewing.
- Posts: 669
- Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:31 pm
- Location: Melbourne S.E.
- Posts: 2563
- Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:58 am
- Location: NSW
the pic unvieled slowly and i was genuinley surprised, Very Funny. Thanks.
Does not work or play well with others
Loud pipes save lives
"These are not the Droids you're looking for"
- Posts: 941
- Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:45 pm
Don't let your luggage define your travels.
- Posts: 280
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:57 pm
- Location: Sydeny NSW
Reminds me of that cartoon about the drag bike with the wheelie bars, and the blonde sayin' " but you said you need big b@lls to ride one of these, it's got training wheels!" ;^)
'85 XV1000 with some mods, getting there
'86 XT600Z, going under the knife ASAP
- Founder, Choppers Australia
- Posts: 5849
- Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:54 pm
- Location: Willunga, South Australia
- Posts: 380
- Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:48 pm
- Location: North-Eastern suburbs- Adelaide