a place to put old school and classic Harley choppers you find on the net. Also any USA pics of choppers in the 50's-80's. Maximum size 800 x600... Do your posts as replys to speed up viewing.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:47 pm
- Location: Long Island New York
- Interests: chevelles panheads shovelheads
same company that made the Super-V ,,also made a few shovelheads
- Posts: 1894
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:31 am
- Location: Gawler, Sth Aust
ooooh.......that's nice.! Love the embossed badge.
The brave may not live long, but, the cautious do not live at all.