Queenslandeeeeeeeer !!

A forum where regional groups can arrange their next meeting or run... When you've gotten a firm date and meeting place and time, email or private message Prof so it can be added to "Next events... page.
Skip
Interests: My beautiful wife...our dogs..shooting..motor bikes..Aussie Rules..tattoos

Queenslandeeeeeeeer !!

Post by Skip » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:22 pm

Howdy
Any CA members around Brissy. Gold & Sunshine Coasts [ or anywhere ] interested in meeting up for a ride/ get together..after 9 years living the other side of Dalby we have purchased a house in Laidley Heights...figure now is the right time to see if anyone is interested in a meet up like we did in the early days of CA.Put a post up or give me a ring 0409471423..Regards Skip [Evo Bobber ]
Decide..go for it..stuff 'em

Skip
Interests: My beautiful wife...our dogs..shooting..motor bikes..Aussie Rules..tattoos

Re: Queenslandeeeeeeeer !!

Post by Skip » Wed May 02, 2018 9:50 pm

Not even one reply..disappointing !!

Youngblood

Post by Youngblood » Thu May 03, 2018 7:08 pm

You could always move down to SA............. I'm sure you would get some takers down here.
8) 8) 8)
Youngblood

Skip

Post by Skip » Thu May 10, 2018 7:15 pm

Hey Youngblood , yeah could do that but moving is a PITA..actually been down S.A. the last 2 years , not on the bike, went to Virginia for Cowboy Action Shooting National Titles.

Youngblood

Post by Youngblood » Thu May 10, 2018 11:37 pm

Well Skip if you are down here you should go and see Professor, I'm sure you would find a spare bike for you to have a ride on. Maybe we could organise a get together and go for a ride and show you some of our roads.
:D 8) 8)
Youngblood

Skip

Post by Skip » Sat May 12, 2018 8:55 pm

Went to Profs some years back..he certainly has enough bikes around !
Certainly be down again, maybe even for the footy..I'm a life long supporter & member of the mighty Tigers..still on cloud 9 !!

Youngblood

Post by Youngblood » Sat May 12, 2018 10:30 pm

Now, Now, Now be careful I'm a Crows supporter here and that loss hurts. I'm happy for the Tigers as they had to wait a long time to win one I just wished they didn't have to do it against us. :( :( :(
Maybe one day we can go on a ride together, I just hope if it happens we can do it in summer as I hate this cold weather we have right now.
Bring on the summer :D :D :D
Youngblood

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Post by Prof » Sun May 13, 2018 11:27 am

Hey Skip... check your Queensland members list and give some of the guys a call. Things are very quiet in most states except SA... just needs someone to do some phone calling and organising.

I'm really snowed under here and not able to keep regular contact as in the past, but hoping it will get better soon.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Skip

Post by Skip » Mon May 14, 2018 8:10 pm

No worries Prof...When I get some time I'II try a few..give my best to your Mum.

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Post by Prof » Tue May 15, 2018 11:54 am

Will do. She has bone cancer and unlikely to see the year out. Still at 87 she's had a good innings.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Return to “Regional run and meeting arranging...”