Macclesfield Lions Bike Show Nov 4th

A forum where regional groups can arrange their next meeting or run... When you've gotten a firm date and meeting place and time, email or private message Prof so it can be added to "Next events... page.
Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Macclesfield Lions Bike Show Nov 4th

Post by Prof » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:13 am

email received...

We would like to let you know about our local Motorcycle show, simply known as the “Lions Bike Show”. This year, Sunday November the 4th will be the second running of the show. This year we have the backing of Peter Stevens Triumph, Shannons and the Mt Barker Council.

The show is a celebration of the motorcycle and is open to all bikes of interest and clubs from across South Australia. classic, vintage, enduro, choppers, race, big, small, restored, unrestored, we welcome them all. If it is interesting and has 2 wheels, we want to see it.

Our show is very simple, You ride through the beautiful Adelaide Hills on a Spring morning. Take any number of fantastic roads that wind their way to Macclesfield. Then spend a day in the hills looking over the huge motorcycle display.

You can get a great coffee in the morning, then visit the BBQ after looking at the swap meet stalls and the Lions bargain shed. From there, you can grab a beer and look over the vast display of motorcycles and club displays. You will learn something new and you will catch up with an old mate.

We offer your club enough space to display your members machines, and a chance to win the "Best Club Display" trophy.

The best part is, entry is only $5 per person, for both spectators and entrants. Bring as many bikes as you like, there are no limits.

Anybody is welcome to sell items on the day, though please be aware this has a cost of $20.00 per site. Book your site early, see website for details.

http://lionsbike.show

Hope to see as many CA choppers on display as possible. There were a lot of people there last year and no doubt will be more this year.

I want to book a site for CA asap, so let me know if you will come.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Hottentot61
Interests: Obviously I am interested in bikes. At the moment I am building a bobber style 1972 tr6r triumph. I have been into choppers and bikes from the time I could straddle one. I am also into doing leatherwork and have had shops over the years. These days I work from home as I am semi retired and waiting for a new set of lungs.

Re: Macclesfield Lions Bike Show Nov 4th

Post by Hottentot61 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:11 pm

Will try and get there Prof,would be a good day.

Return to “Regional run and meeting arranging...”