The Oz Ride Aug 2021...

A forum where regional groups can arrange their next meeting or run... When you've gotten a firm date and meeting place and time, email or private message Prof so it can be added to "Next events... page.
Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

The Oz Ride Aug 2021...

Post by Prof » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:43 am

I've been talking about an around Oz trip on the chopper for a few years now. The time has come to bite the bullet!

I'm aiming to head off from Adelaide to Perth, Darwin, Townsville and down the east coast etc beginning of August (timing a bit flexible) next year. Proposing this time as winter is best to ride in tropics but heading into spring down the East Coast.

I expect we'll take about 6 weeks and check out scenery (dirt roads included), places and members. Some chopper jocks might only be able to do part of the trip and that's ok.

Aim is a chopper event, carry our own gear on our choppers, camp out not stay in motels. Hope to get lots of video to make a short film at the end of it. Any chopper riders interested let me know. Jerry is a goer so far.

A couple of the ladies may come on four wheels, but we will be travelling as if only 2 wheels.

Any one coming will need to have their chopper well proven. You will need to carry spares but we would pool our tools to save weight. Sissy bars will need to be strong especially if you are riding a rigid.

Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Return to “Regional run and meeting arranging...”